> I'm in, what about you?

We are currently working hard on an open source product built on top of Qt
Jambi. Half a year ago we made the decision for Qt after a lot of analysis
and comparison of alternatives. However, we did not expect Trolltech to drop
Jambi in the way it is doing now. Still, after having considered our options
we will stick with Jambi.

I think every framework or toolkit needs at least a few active, real-world
"sample/lamp post/flagship" projects with some visibility in order to get
people excited, serve as real-world demonstrations of what's possible and
build trust. This is why I am really missing a Who-is-using-Jambi-page with
an (ideally long) list of diverse, real-world applications.

Since we are planning to have our project stick around for some time to come
I would be willing to work with other community members to drive Jambi
development from the real-world perspective.
Of course, no single project will be using even close to the full feature
set Qt is offering. This is why we need more applications to step up and
share their experiences, contribute solutions, report problems and drive
development.

Who else on this list is building or maintaining an application available to
the open public (be it open or closed source) that has a dependency on Qt
Jambi?
Please come out and let us know!
We need to compile a list and see where we stand...

Cheers,
Mathias