Hi there.

I have problems when generating .ts files for some of my java classes,
generated from .jui designer form.

Here is the (chunk of) java code:

void retranslateUi(QMainWindow MainWindow)
{

actionExit.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWindow",
 "Exit",
null));

actionAbout.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWindow",
 "About",
null));

groupBox.setTitle("");

label.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWindow",
"Source
type:", null));

label_4.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWindow",
"Path
to source:", null));

sourcePathButton.setText("");

label_6.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWindow",
"Output
file:", null));

}

I am calling lupdate from binary linux-64 qt jambi 4.5.0 dir:

[...@local]: ~/qtjambi-4.5.0/bin/lupdate ui_MainWindow.java  -ts foo.ts
Updating 'foo.ts'...
    Found 0 source text(s) (0 new and 0 already existing)

The same situation is when I try to extract texts from .jui file.

Is it a lupdate bug or my fault?

Thank you.

--
Dusan