Dusan Zatkovsky wrote:
> Should anybody confirm that this is a lupdate bug?

Yes, there is a bug in lupdate causing it to fail to detect strings when
null is passed as an argument to translate().

> Where lupdate in qt-jambi binary distribution has came from? Is it a part of
> qt-c++, manually added to distribution archive?

Yes, the lupdate source is in the Qt/C++ distribution and. The tool is
bundled in the Qt Jambi binary package along with some other native tools.

I have fixed the bug in lupdate in the Qt repository. It should show up
there when the repository is syncronized.

    http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt

-- Eskil