Should anybody confirm that this is a lupdate bug?

I have tried lupdate from qt-jambi binary distribution and lupdate-qt4 from
kubuntu packages, both with the same result.

As I see in qt-jambi sources, there aren't lupdate sources, so this should be
qt-c++ related problem.

Where lupdate in qt-jambi binary distribution has came from? Is it a part of
qt-c++, manually added to distribution archive?

> I have found, that when I change
>
> // this is generated with juic
> actionExit.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWi
>ndow", "Exit", null));

> actionExit.setText(com.trolltech.qt.core.QCoreApplication.translate("MainWi
>ndow", "Exit"));
>
> lupdate extracts it right.

Thanks.

--