Dusan Zatkovsky wrote:
>> I extremely hate its keyboard shortcuts, which are difficult to remap and
> its gtk look
>

> BTW, to be honest, I am thinking about to give Eclipse second chance ( only
> for jambi projects ). Maybe when I will have some free time, I'll try it ...

 From the information in the rest of your post I'd conclude that the
Eclipse integration is way ahead of Netbeans, so I'd suggest having
another look at Eclipse ASAP.

I've used the last two releases of Eclipse - Ganymede and Galileo - and
the key mapping is very effective and simple to use. Maybe your
experience was a few releases ago? I'd agree about the looks, but once
you've got the fonts to your liking everything else is sugar.

Based on what you said, I'd point the OP straight to Eclipse.