On 23 Aug, 2011, at 13:55 , ext Thiago Macieira wrote:

> On Tuesday, 23 de August de 2011 12:07:25 lars.kn...@nokia.com wrote:
>> Hi Thiago,
>>
>> Full ack. I'm all for removing them. Are you willing to create the change?
>
> I suppose removing code isn't that hard... I'll do it after the QUrl changes.
>
> The build keys we could remove at any time, even after 5.0.

I've started looking at removing the build-key and QSettings from plugin

http://pastebin.com/7bJmsTiT

Next step will be to remove QSettings from QLibrary and QFactoryLoader. There
is no replacement at the moment (i.e. no pluginspec or .desktop file), but this
can always be done later.

--
Bradley T. Hughes
bradley.hug...@nokia.com