From: Stacy Harim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 12:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'River Wolfe'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: eScribe: Quadriplegics: Message: [QUAD-L] this is bullshit!

Cameron,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.  Oscar night?  I'm sensing that your last post was because you feel that I am not contributing to the list.  Could I be wrong perhaps?  If I took it the wrong way, I apologize, but I would still like to know what you meant by your post.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"