Tony,
Florida is one of the worst states for this but I guess you call your DHS office and start there.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, September 24, 2004 3:56:00 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] attendants care

In a message dated 9/23/2004 8:42:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey Luke
I get 8 hours a day in Arkansas.
I'm a C5/6 with use of one arm and they do about everything I ask them to, I'm never unreasonable about their job just things I can't and need done.
Housekeeping
Laundry
Cooking
Dressing
and all that other fun stuff showers etc..........

Mark

Heyyyy Mark....that sounds GREAT!!  I hope i get on Medicaid Waiver down here, but doubt they would give me that much.  Hell, i'd use them about 3 hrs and send em to the beach. lol  Is there any way of finding out how many hrs Florida gives???

Here comes another hurricane,,,,sheeesh

tony