Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Political Garbage, & False Logic .... Reaction   to:  Communist Party Endorsement Kerry/Edwards
Works for me!

Boyd

On 10/11/04 7:33 PM, "Jim Lubin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 04:22 PM 10/11/2004, QuadPirate wrote:
But you can't tell me that some soldiers don't think this has
anything to do with protecting our country and giving a choice
would choose coming home so I don't think they thought this is
what they volunteered for and that's not giving them a choice.

The general population doesn't vote on any other federal
spending decision. That's what we elect representatives for.
States such as New Jersey and California has decided to
fund embryonic stem cell research. So if you feel that strongly
that the people should decide on funding then contact your
state legislature about it.