I do the same Brian and I love it when you meet at their vehicle as their getting in or out some of them just look stupid standing there holding a bag of groceries.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:00:37
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] disabled parking

Nearly every person that parks in hc spots seems
to walk just fine. Docs hand these out like candy.

I am glad I have a fast power chair. I park at
the back of the lot and zip to my destination.

I get a horrible feeling when I see these able
bodied people parking there. I think people who
are old think that age is a justification to have
1 of these.

Brian

.