Hi Sharon,

Welcome to the Q-List.  I, like you, believe everyone is on this earth for a good reason.  I believe we all should do our best in everything we do because we may not understand the reason we're here, so we need to always do our best in the way we live.  I hope to see more posts from you, and am glad you have joined the List!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

Sharon Angelic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My name is Sharon I have a twin and have Cerebral
Palsy happened during
birth I use a electric wheelchair to get around most
of the time My twin
Sister Karen is okay,
But she was the first born. My mom kept telling
doctors there were 2 but
they could only hear 1 heart beat so here I am. I
Believe that god put me
on
this earth like I am for a good reason.
Hugs