River,
You want to hear something... I was trying 2 get into 1 of the supposedly
accessible bathrooms at Ivy Tech and I couldn't get into it without help,
than there were no accessible stalls, and I could barely turn my chair
around in there 2 get out and  had 2 holler 4 some1 2 open door because I
couldn't pull the door open from my chair with the angle its on and design
of narrow area behind it. Thatıs in all the quote un quote accessible
bathrooms in the main building. I usually have 2 go 2 the new building
because those bathrooms are accessible. I damn near broke my my finger
trying 2 get in & out of the bathroom. We did an incident report so that I
can start the process of my complaints about non accessible supposedly
accessible restrooms in the building.