Date: 07/05/05 12:55:34
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] powechair problems ~ HELP

I like the TDX too. It needs larger batteries, but it has enough to get by. My chair reclines tilts, adjusts the back and feet independently. It is the best effort Invacare has ever copied. I need a headrest that doesn't suck. I'd love to have an electronic devise on the footplate to empty the leg bag.
I've seen wheelchairs get stuck in ruts and railroad tracks because of the castor. It is important to cross these problems one wheel at a time. If you get stuck a lot you may want a four wheel drive wheelchair. You must chose wisely the ground over which you intend to travel, grasshopper.

john