I transfered for 17 years then slipped and really hurt my femur badly. It is called a dystall femur fracture, looks like a hammered tent peg. Still causes awesome spasms and pain that while I can't feel it with any intensity, It can trigger AD whenever it is in the mood. I don't have the balance to transfer now, probably not the strength either.

john