In a message dated 11/12/2006 5:56:32 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
They will steal us blind,,I don't trust anyone in my house that I cannot see.--but we have to have the help,,we else can we do  ??
Kathy
When you hire aides, you become an employer.  Employers don't allow stealing to happen and when it does, police help is available.  A detective will help you set up the sting and count your meds.  Once the aide leaves with marked meds, they can be arrested outside your door.  Then make sure you hang'em.   Show no mercy.  The word will get around much quicker.