From: B. Kimberlin (Quadius) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 8:51 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: ***Possible Spam*** Re: [QUAD-L] Who Do I Complain To?

Just curious if anybody would know if there is a list out there of hotels that
have rooms in which one might use a lift (Hoyer) in order to transfer.  I have
only traveled outside of my immediate area once since I was injured and
thankfully I was able to call them in advance and make sure everything met my
needs.  However, that was a government room.
Thanks,
Quadius

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.