We are pleased to have you Debbie join our group.  We will help with
anything we can.  It's always great to meet new friends that are also SCI,  so
we
don't feel so alone.  That is great that you got some return.
I went to Craig twice after my injury, but I went to initial rehab in Des
Moines's Iowa.
Some states penalize you if you are married, because you don't qualify for
state help I think, many others will know more on the list.  I don't know  how
they expect you to survive without help, unless you have a lot of money for  a
big settlement.

Dana (C4-5, 32 years post, 53, female, Prairie Village Kansas, suburb of
Kansas City.

Hey Welcome, A Broad!   Ooops, errrrrrr I mean...... Welcome  Aboard!
Our ears are open and listening

In a message dated 3/5/2007 11:57:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,