Everyone has their own opinion on this, I am sure. So here is mine. I have NO
IDEA! I know there have been times in my life when it has been influenced by a
guidiance or spirit or GOD. I think all religion have the same basic principle.
Believe in a higher power. Be good to one another. Basically be nice!
  I know when bad things happen everyone says why did God let it happen. And
that things, like becoming a quad, happen for a reason. I kind of think that is
bull. I think accidents happen to good or bad people. It is how you deal with
the situation that makes it ok or hell to deal with. You can become a quad and
sit and dwell and get pissed at the world or feel sorry for yourself. I know
everyone has these feelings sometimes. But you can also use your experiences to
make a difference for someone else.
  Life does not always come out like we plan. But it is like going on a trip.
The fun part...the most exciting parts are the ones that were not planned. Like
getting lost or finding a neat place that you did not know existed along the
road. If everything went as planned it would be kind of boring to know what was
coming next every single second of our lives. The good parts are the parts that
we did not even know was coming.
  I am not sure what exist in the afterlife..but I know there is no harm in
being a good person. If there is a God...I know that he does have a sense of
humor. And I am sure we keep him entertained here. And a lot of the times I am
sure he is shaking his head and wondering how we do the things we do to each
other.
  Ok..I have rambled on and still have not figured out if there is an afterlife
or not. I know that I intend to make the best of this life. The rest....well, I
will find out when I go down that road too.
  Amy

andrea murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    YES, Thank God that I almost died, I wouldn't be graduating next month. I
whouldn't be giving motivational speeches, I wouldn't be helping people,
  Wheelchair Warrior