I thought al gore invented global warming?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] NEW CHAIR

didn't AL GORE invent SCIs????

Tim Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are those who think it's all President Bush's fault that they're
still quads.
Facts just tend to get in the way, frustrating them into a tizzy about
everything.
Must be a real bummer not being able to shrug it off and LAUGH a little.
Me? My job is to try to get at least one laugh out of my aids etc each day.
Stunt

AOL at AOL.com.