From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] NEW CHAIR

didn't AL GORE invent SCIs????

*Tim Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

There are those who think it's all President Bush's fault that they're
still quads.
Facts just tend to get in the way, frustrating them into a tizzy about
everything.
Must be a real bummer not being able to shrug it off and LAUGH a little.
Me? My job is to try to get at least one laugh out of my aids etc each
day.
Stunt

On 5/17/07, ~LittleQuad~ wrote:
> not happy person huh?
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I know the answer to this one! CMS has never done anything right. If you
got
> what you neded in a timely mannor it was pure luck. CMS has nothing in
their
> charter that requires they do anything right, or timely.
>
> The only thing that has to happen is political friends get wealthy. Oil
> companies, drug companies, Military arms suppliers must be rolling in
money
> so they in turn donate preposterous sums to politicians. The reason the
IRS
> does taxes for each and every federal politician is so the dummy claims
his
> bribes and doesn't get in trouble. Did anyone notice that oil companies
> didn't have winfall profits untill they took away the tax on winfall
> profits.
>
> john

you
> lose. This will add to the time of getting a new chair from beginning to
> receipt. As I said, its not very pretty.
>

> In a message dated 5/15/2007 1:21:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Invacare seems to have some good designs but then its like before we can
> have there chair, a bean counter reduces quality of parts and downsizes
the
> batteries. Mine has enough clearance to hold two very large batteries
yet it
> has two tiny batteries and to reduce power and life even more the chair
> comes with gell cels that only put out 50 amps. (100 combined). The
motors
> are also downgraded from whats available. I've had luck with the DME.
They

from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437>.