From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] I'm in a dilemma...Need help.

lori writes:

I am not on Medicaid and refuse to go on public assistance by committing
financial suicide

Hi Lori,

Sadly, I'm on the bottom. I only get a bit over 10k a year through Social
Security. I'm on both Medicaid and Medicare, but here in NJ the state only
covers for PCA/Personal Care Assistance. That limits me to hardly and ROM or
exercises.

I also must say, I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope you'll be
helped. It's just gut wrenching to hear about your sister.

Keith/C4-5/NewJersey

See what's free at AOL.com.

AOL at AOL.com.