From: David K. Kelmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 4:33 PM
To: Eric W Rudd
Cc: Quad-List
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Irrigating indwelling or suprapubic catheters

  Hi Eric,

  Do you open the closed system urinary?  I assume you do if you're using an
indwelling or sp catheter.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Eric W Rudd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      Hi Dave,

  I'm not really understanding the question...'How do you open your tube?'  As
for the bags, we put a little of the vinegar mixture in the bags when not in
use, i.e. night bag soaks during day & leg bag soaks over night.

  Eric W Rudd
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]