In a message dated 3/9/2008 7:02:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Diana,
Great to Hear from You -- and yes I used to live -Ashtabula and we used  to
go to Geneva on the Lake all the time. I still do sometimes but back in the
70s and 80s my youth' had some really good times there. At the Cove rock 'n
roll
Gary

Harpersfield is where we use to camp. Found trouble there too! I was born  in
Ashtabula. Yep, early 70's on the strip. Saw my 1st 'head shop'. We use to
rent a cabin and hang on the strip. If you were 13 and lived in the country,
that was close to New York! :-)
Dianna