From: Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 6:38:34 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] State We All Live In.

Hi, I noticed some were talking about the State's We All Live In........Besides
All the Quad Friends that reside in Other Countries, Where do All the U.S.A.
Quads  now live?
I live in {Missouri-- In the Midwest.} I have not seen any quads from places
like.. Wyoming or Utah or Alabama  and so on ???

Dan H.----Mo.  C-6  10.6 yrs. Post

Be a better friend, newshound, and