I live in Prairie Village, Kansas, which is a suburb of Kansas City.   I
don't like the cold winters.  My level is C4-5, 33 years post and I am  54.

I can't wait for summer and the warm sunshine.  I would be happy if  someone
was all year round.  Ha ha
I don't like being cold and having to  bundle up to go outside.  I would much
rather be hot .

I'm so glad that everyone is posting where they live and a little about
themselves.

Dana

Yes, Lori---Like you, I can remember where many list members live,  but not
all--It's good to get a refresher update. Me and Ron live in the same  general
area of Missouri and Dana is a bit farther in Kansas City, I think, but  still
in Missouri.----- Like many on the list I prefer the warm climates, But  have
lived in Mo. all my life and began buying a home here before I got
Paralyzed, Plus most me and Wifes family are in this area.  I have traveled  to
many
States prior to injury and love quite a few, even tho some are TOO cold  for me
now. I loved some of the warm states Like Arizona, New Mexico and  Florida,
--- Also A lot of the Cold winter States are beautiful too..... such as
Colorado, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming,,, But I could not take those COLD
WINTERS,,,,,
the MIDWEST is cold enough for a QUAD.  LOL!
                                                    Dan H.

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

Someone  started this poll a couple of years ago or less.  I kept a separate
text file that I could land sad to see where everyone is from but I
currently can't find it.  Well, this gives me another opportunity  to keep a
separate
list to glance at.  Some of you I can remember  for obvious reasons but other
times I completely forget.

Anyway, I live  less than two hours south of Greg in Tucson, Arizona.  But I
am  from the upstate New York area.

I am wondering  why there are not a handful more of other folks with spinal
cord  injuries from the many different established nations that have not
stumbled upon this group like we all have in the United States one way  or
another.
 I found it back in 1995!

Lori  Michaelson
Age -  43