From: William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:56:52 PM
Subject: FW: [QUAD-L] PAIN

    .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;padding:0px;}  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}    Merrill, you should have that checked
immediately if not sooner.

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:10:33 -0700

    .ExternalClass .EC_shape  {}              .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal,
.ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal
{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}
.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass a:visited,
.ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass p
{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New
Roman';}  .ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle19  {font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
 _filtered {}  .ExternalClass div.EC_Section1  {}          If I do not hold my
arm up, a finger becomes red with a narrowing at the hand which then is a thin
red line as if a vane.  Does that sound suspicious?  I have a doc appointment
in a month but maybe I should go to Urgent Care.

  Merrill