  From: Mark Jackson
  To: 'Joe Gullion' ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 12:44 PM
  Subject: RE: [QUAD-L]

  Joe,
  That is a question no one can answer no matter what they say.
  You are very newly injured so I will say you still have a shot but I can't to
tell you anything else but as long as your getting back feeling it's a great
sign so keep working at it by doing what rehab told you to.
  They say there's a 4 yr window that you have so I guess somewhere down the
the line it happened or at least something drastic happened during the 4rth
year.

  Could you tell us about your injury level and what happened if you don't mind?

  Mark