There was so much that had been said during the campaign process.   Some of
it with partial truth.  Others were 3rd and 4th party lies that  continued
repeating.  The are those who won't let go and still claim a hate  for a person
they do not know, but have heard so much about.

Let's give him a 100% for the 1st year.  We owe that much to our  country and
we did it for 8 years with
George W.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/10/2008 9:38:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,