you want to be judged on anything that you may have said or done as a  teen?
lol  Not I said the little pig.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/13/2008 11:50:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Amen!  N o voice should be  silenced.

Richard

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, RONALD L PRACHT  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From:  RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE:  [QUAD-L] Comfort Rooms
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday,  November 12, 2008, 4:25 PM

lets not make people afraid to post personal views and  feelings....If people
have differences it means they are alive.  I enjoy reading Johns posts, he
doesnt just go along with the  flow he thinks about things and voices them how
he feels...thats  the difference between a human being and a robot.

ron c7