i appologize, I won't react to this type of topic here again.

john

________________________________
From: Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:58:50 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Comfort Rooms

Come on GA, do we really need this kind of a crap argument going on?  It's one
thing to argue about politics it's another to go into arenas where the people
have their views and there are no changing them.
This type of junk keeps getting posted and I might have to rethink being here
for any length of time.
Quadius