Colloidal Silver - Antibiotic infection fighter?...maybe this is what he is
taking....just adding my 2cents

Penny

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Prevent UTI Pill?

Some people are on this "silver oxide" kick and actually my husband recently
tried it on his wound but it did not help.? I'm not knocking it -- I am only
saying to be very cautious.

?

This has been discussed here before.? It is normally used as a topical
preventative antibiotic (for pressure sores, wounds, etc.) but it will actually
checking your skin blue if it is ingested and dangerous if ingested.?

?

IF that is what this guy is talking about or ingesting.?

?

"Turning blue" is a classic symptom of "silver oxide" and a dangerous one for
ingestion of it.

?

Why?didn't you ask him ('some guy')?the name of the pill he took when you had
the opportunity??

?

Please be careful!

?