Yes, pretty much the same thing as I was talking about.  If not the same
thing.

One just has to keep in mind that someone is selling this product for a
profit and to be aware of its side effects.  It is a holistic alternative.
Which is true with anything.  Just do a google search on "colloidal silver
side effects" and be careful.

Despite "the blue man" supposedly being a fraud by taking too much of it --
the skin can still/will have a blue tinge to it if taken or overly taken.

Try it at your own risk!

Lori