Am I missing something here? Like a brain? If only AOL subscribers are affected, then why is cox.net being rejected?

Dan who is confused.

At 01:40 PM 12/10/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said something that elicited my response:

LOL, I am one of those 6 using AOL. I only noticed last week for the first time in decades where an email ended up in my spam file. Its never happened before. I've never consider any mail from the Quad List to be spam.... for any reason. Besides, I only get bounced once or twice a year and resign quickly if I don't receive mail.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/10/2008 12:35:17 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: It seems that part of the problem is related to AOL. See the message I received from eskimo.com support.
     Jim, just a note here,  a problem we have with
quad-list is that someone on it with an AOL address keeps marking list mail
as spam.  But when AOL, moron idiots at AOL who I wish would all die, when
they forward a spam complaint, they "redact" the addresses, so instead of a
valid address we could act upon we get "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
     AOL is a problem on ALL lists, but for some reason it is particularly
an issue with the qual-list, as someone at AOL on that list keeps
persistently marking the messages as spam.
     With this list I would much appreciate it if you would add something
to the subscribe messages encouraging people to use an alternate e-mail and
not AOL, and if they must use AOL to be absolutely sure not to mark list
mail as spam, as doing so causes AOL to block ALL mail from our servers and
then everyone at AOL ends up getting removed and all of our customers can't
send to AOL for some period of time.
There are only 6 people currently subscribed with an aol.com address. If at all possible could you subscribe with another email address. Gmail is a good free one, http://gmail.com
Thanks!

----