This probably still won't get to the List but at least W & Dan will get it.

I'm guessing Cox.net and AOL may use the same service for identifying and
tracking spam.  Perhaps sending to a "spammed" list (where address mining may
be occurring) is stopped as much as receiving spam is for others.

I haven't had any response to my 4 separate inquiries at Cox (not surprized,
though!)

Best!
--Tod