Which is what I suspected and is much more logical.

Dan who is suspicious

At 07:33 PM 12/10/2008, Lori Michaelson said something that elicited my response:

And <http://comcast.net>comcast.net rejected too. Has been for 2+ yrs now. Therefore, sounds like an ESKIMO problem.

So I was therefore forced to choose a browser program like this one (gmail) to receive and post. Instead of just my regular mail to make life easier. C'est la vie

Lori
In a message dated 12/10/2008 3:48:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Am I missing something here? Like a brain? If only AOL subscribers are affected, then why is <http://cox.net/>cox.net being rejected?
Dan who is confused.

--
Lori
C4/5 complete quad, 27 years post