Hi again, Donald:

Q: so my questions are as follows, would i still get ss and ssi?
A:  That should stay as it is

Q: for medical i'm sure i get medicare but does the state pay for things
medicare doesn't?
A:  The AHCCCS program I mentioned this morning does this... it varies a bit
from state to state in trying to compare because while Medicaid is mostly the
same evcerywhere, AHCCCS is a Federally funded block grant for a State-operated
program to offer private HMO-like services. (A public-private partnership... I
think MediCal is similar, right?)

Q: what in-home care program do you have, what's pay, and how many hours do you
get?
A:  That's ALTCS -- the Long-term care program I mentioned.  It's based on
financial need and individual ability.  You'd be assessed by the "pros" at the
system based on Dr.-verified forms, an in-person intake, and maybe some other
criteria to see how many hours you really *need*.  You can hire your own help
if they take the ALTCS classes and agree to their pay structure.   Again, the
state uses privately owned companies to do most of this so if you hire a
friend, they'll need to be working for an approved company and agree to abide
by that particular company's contract.

Q: do you have a renters assistance program?