Is this serious?

  _____

From: Angie Novak [mailto:scaryide...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:03 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Unidentified subject!

  <res://c:\PROGRA~1\Nuance\NATURA~1\Program\web_ie.dll/QMARK.GIF>
<res://c:\PROGRA~1\Nuance\NATURA~1\Program\web_ie.dll/ARROW.GIF>

TO ALL TC SCS MEMBERS,

I remember it was last year or so when somebody out there told me about
GoodSearch.com. I don't remember the story anymore but it seems to me that I
checked with national on it and, whatever happened, it fell by the wayside.
Well now I've just heard about it again from Stephanie at our North Carolina
chapter. SCS is signed up on it and it is available to us as an excellent
source of fundraising.

Here's the deal. GoodSearch.com is a search engine that pays money back to
your designated charity every time you use it. So every time you do an
internet search for something, use GoodSearch instead of Google or Yahoo or
whatever. For every search you do they'll pay a penny or so to SCS. That may
not sound like much but it will add up, if we use it! THIS IS A NO-BRAINER
FOLKS!!! If you're looking stuff up on the internet you're using a search
engine so just use the one that will help us fund a cure.

It's simple to do. Go to www.goodsearch.com <http://www.goodsearch.com/> .
You'll see the search box and then you'll see the box to choose your
charity. Type in Spinal Cord Society (open up your internet browser in
another window and do this with me now), check to see it's the Fergus Falls
SCS then click 'verify'. Now every time you go to GoodSearch, SCS will be
preset and all you have to do is start your searches to make us some money.
There is also an 'amount raised' button so you can see just how much money
is being raised. This money gets sent right to Fergus Falls.

You'll also see GoodShop.com right below that. Do your online shopping from
there and it'll do the same thing to make even more money. AGAIN, THIS IS A
NO-BRAINER! You can set GoodSearch as your home page, as a Favorite or
download their toolbar or just their search box. All you have to do is just
USE it.

But don't stop there. Forward this to everyone on your address list who you
think would be willing to help your cause out. We should be able to quickly
get hundreds of people using this and it won't cost them a cent. Why
wouldn't you, or they, want to do it? I don't care if you're searching for
the best way to pick your nose, we should be using the heck out of this.
It'll be easy enough to check with Fergus to make sure they're getting the
money.

If you don't want to do this, then all I can say is there is truly no hope
for us.

                        Mike