Do you guys who like speed really go full speed anywhere except on a city
street?    I have a TDX5 which claims 6.5 mph and wide open, my  son has to
trot rather fast to keep up with me.  I feel VERY unstable  anywhere except
on a very flat paved surface.  I also feel rather confident  that if I just
dropped the joy stick while cruising at full tilt, I'd likely be  dumped out
on my face.    I don't hardly ever use highest  speed.
AZDAVE

I hate when I  just miss a call by the last ring (Hello?  Hello?), but when
I immediately  call back,  it rings nine times and goes to voice mail.
What  did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the  phone and run  away?

_Daveoconnell.com

In a message dated 4/24/2010 5:48:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,