Not many Aussie quads have been here and they don't fit #1 or #2.  And only one
person from the UK and one from South Africa (both English-speaking
[mostly])...?

I think it might be more to do with quads in physical proximity to a computer
with internet service.  Without access, no communication.  Many places lack
such widespread internet service to homes.  So the infrastructure and culture
must support the ability of quads to get to universities.

Of university-level students, most have mandatory English language classes...
even in China, India and Japan -- 2/5th the world population -- but culturally,
those with disabilities aren't seen much, they can be quite secluded (many
quads in Indonesia, too).

I think there are many more reasons than than language and dislike.

Best to All,
--Tod

---- "John S." <alcibiat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> They mostly do not like Americans, (#1) and they don't speak english with
> comfort. (#2)

john