That won't cut it in Ohio. I think it depends on cost of living and just how 
much the job entails. If a live in garegiver is going to get respite, they will 
burn out like a young wife with no kids. Joking.. sorry. I have one IP that has 
5 clients and makes around 1400.00 a week. (I do taxes as a hobby) Room and 
expenses may sound like a great deal but if your target is a person with some 
history, you may need to double or triple that. Have you thought about sharing 
your home with nursing students? I don't know your situation to any detail so I 
can't really help. $500 plus Room and use of rest of the house is = to a cheap 
high school student. I have a friend on here that pays $5,000 a month for a 
live-in that rolls him every two hours. The guy is seriously rich.


Best of luck,
john 




________________________________
From: Steve Crowder <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:22:35 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] caregiver blues


I am having the hardest time getting a live-in caregiver. I am offering free 
room and utilities plus $500 per month. Am offering too little?
Thanks, Nick


      

Reply via email to