From: Eric W Rudd <c5sc...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] RECOMMENDATIONS
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 8:54 PM

ya know, i've thought & thought about this post & this part bothers
me...."chances are it's your fault and/or your stupidity that put you in a
chair
in the first place"...i was adding on to our church when it collapsed...

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

  In a message dated 1/2/2010 7:28:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,