Hi Mike,

After Darrell Huff (owner of the nobuttons headset website that you gave me)
read my original post here... he wrote to me and has bent over backwards to
help me in all shapes and forms regarding getting my BlueAnt headset to
work!   He is *beyond* kind, courteous, concerned, compassionate and working
with me to get everything resolved.  I am so thankful to find a person in
business that *truly* cares about ther customer.  Rare these days.

Darrell thought I should update the Q-list as to my experience with
www.nobuttonsheadset.com and I agree!  Looking forward to getting this
resolved with Darrell's *GREAT* help!

Lori