Yes! And then they say 'Hey! Why are you moving away? Are you having trouble controlling your chair?' Ladies with big pocketbooks do the same thing.

Dan

At 02:47 PM 4/19/2010, diannal...@aol.com said something that elicited my response:

Drives me nuts when people reach for my controller and think they're going to 'just move me alittle. A nurse did this once in a small room. Before I could stop her I had her pinned up against the wall with a standing tray between us. I AlWAYS have mine set on high (or fast) because I know how to control it slower. OR people reaching down to hug ya when the power is on.
Dianna