I think it's funny.  I hate it when people move things that I have in a certain
place because it's more convient.

Stacy

________________________________
From: Lissette Whitehead <lissw...@hotmail.com>
To: diannal...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 2:56:43 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Top 10 most annoying things people do to people using
wheelchairs

WHAT ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO PUSH YOUR POWER CHAIR, LOL, I MEAN THERE'S NO WAY
IN THE WORLD THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE IT.

Lissette Whitehead
www.lissettesgoaltowalk.synthasite.com
www.lwgripgloves.com

________________________________
From: diannal...@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:47:08 -0400
wheelchairs
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

Drives me nuts when people reach for my controller and think they're going to
'just move me alittle. A nurse did this once in a small room. Before I could
stop her I had her pinned up against the wall with a standing tray between us.
I AlWAYS have mine set on high (or fast) because I know how to control it
slower. OR people reaching down to hug ya when the power is on.
Dianna
Learn more.