I have been told by nurse to use skin preps before I use tape or apply my  
ileal conduit bag.
Dana

In a message dated 4/24/2012 10:04:57 A.M.  Central Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:

   
 
Sometimes, the tape actually peels my skin. I have to use a little  baby 
powder or corn starch. The problem is if I use too much powder, the tape  
won't stick at all. 
Candle 
"Scars remind of us  where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we 
are going."  
~David Rossi  of Criminal Minds
***********************************************************************



 
 

From: Paul Jacobson  <[email protected]>
To: Monty <[email protected]>;  Larry Willis <[email protected]>; 
quadriplegic  <[email protected]>; [email protected] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:33  AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Pressure  sores & Irritaion From Tape



 
 
 
Hi...I have three Stage 2 wounds that are healing but my biggest  challenge 
are not
the wounds but the irritation on the surrounding skin from the 3M  
Micropore tape.
I have used paper tape but that, too, caused irritation to the  skin.
 
Any ideas?
 
Thanks,
pj
 
 













Reply via email to