Wow, guys, Some tough situations and even tougher people. I've had a 4 inch
sore on my butt for over 6 yrs. It just refuses to heal. We dress it twice
a day. It is not deep and doesn't tunnel. However, it is a wide open sore.
I sit on a Roho and fully expect to take this sore to the grave with me. I
simply cannot and will not spend the 12 months or more in bed that healing
would require. It burns and hurts like crazy some days....and nights.
However, I am 62 and 43 years post. I'm pretty sure I'm not nearly as
motivated as I once was.

Sent from my iPad