Larry, I hear ya. It is YOUR body and of you don't want to stay in bed for X
amount of months in bed, then don't.

I, personally have NEVER EVER seen an OBGYN or had a PAP smear or have a
mammogram. I'll never have a Colonoscopy or any other type of "tests" for
"disease hunting". I've been plugging along doing this Quad "living" for over
40 years now.

My 2 cents.    Bobbie

Smile Everyday