 From: Nadeana Halamar <nadea...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:05 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] transportation

im a 31 one year old 7 yrs a quad and single mother. I have gotten myself in
trouble being my own advocate. i only have one caseworker and one homehealth
agency left that will take my case. ( im a difficult case) i guess. neway they
know this so i have to take their crap. i had recieved a grant for a van that i
could get converted so i could get around. i trusted my caseworker with it and
the vehicle she got cant be converted. im going through voc rehab for drivers
training, but now i have a vehicle im paying insurance on and cant do anything
with it. i dont know what to do i cant have a car payment i only make 720 a mo.
anyone know who i can get in touch with