Hi Bill,

Thanks for the kudos.  I've been using the Peristeen system since November
2013.  It has changed
my life!  No more accidents, plus I feel much better.  I had an KUB (checking
for stones in kidney,
ureters, & bladder) X-ray and my Dr. compared it to my previous ones--in every
previous X-ray there
was a notation "much of area is occluded by stool".  In this X-ray the entire
2nd half of my large investing
(bowel) was empty.  Before Peristeen I was literally "full of s#%t".

Bob V