I'm a C5 quad, been using enemeez for seven or eight years. Cut my bowel
program down to about 45 minutes, but it is still excruciatingly painful.

I'd like to give the peristeen system a try, but have a few concerns.
Obvious is the cost/insurance coverage. Also, wonder how hard it will be
for somebody else to safely insert the catheter while I'm sitting on a
bedside commode/shower chair. I think I read somewhere that a short
training session would be needed to be carried out by somebody who had
experience with the device. I live in a small town, because it is new on
the market, I doubt that there is anybody in my area with the necessary
experience.

Would greatly appreciate if anybody knows of a C5 quad or higher that has
experience with the device and can tell me how hard it is for somebody else
to insert the catheter.